It’s August, and it’s HOT! To honor these dog days of summer, we whipped up a special frozen treat recipe that's safe and delicious for our favorite four-legged friends.
Bananutter Frozen Yogurt
By Ice Cream Depot
Mix up a batch of delicious Bananutter froyo in your SX1000 for you and your pup!
- 2 cups of plain yogurt (no artificial sweeteners)
- 2 cups of banana puree
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter
- Mix up the yogurt, banana puree and peanut butter in a large bowl, making sure everything is incorporated. The mixture will be pretty thick. If it’s too thick to pour into the hopper, add water to the mix to thin it out.
- Measure out 3 ½ cups of the mix and pour into the SX1000. Set the ICD to 12.
- Dispense into a dog friendly bowl and serve. Your pooch will love you for it!
SAVE $50 when you purchase an SX1000 Frozen Dessert Maker from Ice Cream Depot! Use discount code: DOGDAYS50. Good until August 15, 2018.