Hmm, how do you take a normal glass of lemonade to the next level? Add lots of ice, mint, and BOOZE! If alcohol isn't your thing, feel free to take that out of the recipe. The choice is yours! It won't affect the flavor, we promise.
If you're feeling a little lazy, you can also substitute the freshly squeezed lemonade for a store-bought version. No one will know the difference.
PRO TIP: Remove the star shaped decorator cap to make dispensing easier!
Boozy Mint Lemonade Recipe
By Ice Cream Depot
A refreshing frozen lemonade with a kick!
- 1/2 oz of fresh mint-infused simple syrup (recipe outlined below)
- 2 oz vodka (we used our local favorite, Kozuba & Sons)
- Fresh squeezed lemonade
- Add ½ oz of simple syrup and 2 oz. or so of vodka for each 8 oz of lemonade.
- Blend together and add to the SX1000 (Only add 3.5 cups maximum to the machine at one time).
- For the entire batch,set the ICD to 13.
- Boil 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add 1 cup fresh mint leaves. Steep for 30 minutes and strain.
- Chill before using.
*Keeps in the refrigerator for weeks, ready whenever you need to dazzle your friends with a refreshing drink.