This recipe is quick and easy. You will bring it to all your holiday parties this season! Or, give it a spooky and gory name for your upcoming Halloween party - Bloody Bourbon Blast anyone?
If you really want to wow your party guest, rub the rim of the glass with an orange (or blood orange) before serving. Just trust us!
Bourbon & Blood Orange Icy Blast Recipe
By Ice Cream Depot
If you don't like your drinks overly sweet, you will enjoy this Bourbon & Blood Orange Icy Blast
- 26 oz. of blood orange juice
- 6 oz. of bourbon
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- In a large bowl or pitcher, combine the blood orange juice and bourbon.
- Add mixture to the SX1000 and set the ICD to 4.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.