Your holiday party planning is in full effect, and you’re trying to find the perfect drink recipe to wow all your guests. This Cranberry Spritzer will be a hit!
You can make this recipe with alcoholic or non-alcoholic apple cider, so the kids will feel just like the grown-ups. The spritzer is so easy to make that you’ll have plenty of time to do other things to amaze your guests!
By Ice Cream Depot
This Cranberry Spritzer recipe will pair perfectly with all your holiday meals. The perfect compliment to your savory dishes.
- 2 cups cranberry cocktail
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- 6 strawberries
- 2 packages strawberry-flavored popping sugar candy crystals (optional)
- Combine cranberry cocktail and apple cider into a pitcher.
- Pour mixture to your SX1000 and set the ICD to 5.
- While the drink is processing, cut 1 strawberry in half and rub the rim of the glass with the strawberry.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the popping sugar candy crystals.
- Once the mixture is complete, pour into a glass and serve. Enjoy!