Your holiday party planning is in full effect, and you’re trying to find the perfect drink recipe to wow all your guests. This Cranberry Spritzer will be a hit!
You can make this recipe with alcoholic or non-alcoholic apple cider, so the kids will feel just like the grown-ups.
The fun part of this recipe is decorating the glass. The spritzer is so easy to make that you’ll have plenty of time to do other things to amaze your guests!
- 2 cups cranberry cocktail
- 2 cups sparkling apple cider
- 6 strawberries
- 2 packages strawberry-flavored popping sugar candy crystals (optional)
- Combine cranberry cocktail and apple cider into a pitcher
- Pour mixture to your SX1000 or Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine.
- Cut 1 strawberry in half and rub the rim of the glass with the strawberry
- Dip the rim of the glass into the popping sugar candy crystals
- Once the mixture is complete, pour into a glass and serve. Enjoy!
In the Ice Cream Depot
- For the entire batch, set the ICD to 5.