Wow! It's been a really busy holiday season, and we are thankful for that. A lot of new SX1000 owners out there (and quite a few who probably don't even know it yet!), so hello! We welcome you to our community.
We've been meaning to post this recipe but haven't had a moment to breathe, trying to get all orders packed and shipped for their holiday arrival. But we wanted to be sure you have something to make for your holiday gathering, so we found some time to make this amazing eggnog recipe.
If you're looking to add a little grown-up kick, add a few ounces of spiced rum to the mix for the last few minutes, and enjoy responsibly.
This recipe is *really* creamy and takes a bit to freeze properly, so be patient. It's completely worth it. Be ready to add 6-7 minutes to the freeze time in the SX1000 if you want it a little firmer.
Eggnog Soft Serve Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog (we used Publix brand)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup whole milk powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blend all ingredients together in a bowl; pour into Ice Cream Depot SX1000.
In the Ice Cream Depot
- For the entire batch, set the ICD to 16 (ice cream will be soft; add more time if you want it firmer (we set it to 7 and ran it again).