Fall is here; fresh apple cider is plentiful. I couldn't wait to make my favorite sangria recipe in the SX1000! Sure, temperatures in Florida are still in the upper 80s, but we're doing our best to get in the festive fall mood.
Plus, Halloween parties are in full swing, so an alcoholic frozen beverage is in order.
Add some cinnamon sticks or cinnamon-dusted apples when you serve it so people get the real fall feeling :)
Frozen Apple Cider Sangria Recipe
- 2 cups red wine (we use a dry red, like cabernet)
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- Cinnamon or cinnamon sticks to top
- Blend all ingredients together in a bowl; pour into Ice Cream Depot SX1000.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.
In the Ice Cream Depot
- For the entire batch, set the ICD to 8.