Today is National Heavenly Hash Day, so you know what that means: forget your diet (unless you’re on an ice cream diet). Throw your resolutions out the window and indulge in this angelic delight!
We start with a rich chocolate soft serve recipe. Trumpets will sound and angels descend upon you and your ice cream. Don’t worry; this is normal. These heavenly helpers are there to sprinkle on some divine goodies: almonds, chocolate and marshmallows. Be sure to eat this with a golden spoon. Anything else would be sinful!
Heavenly Hash Soft Serve Ice Cream
By Ice Cream Depot
A creamy, soft serve version of Heavenly Hash ice cream - chocolate soft serve topped with almonds, marshmallows and chocolate chips!
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- 1 ½ cup half and half
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Slivered almonds
- Chocolate chips
- Miniature marshmallows
- Combine the milk, creams, sugar, vanilla, and cocoa powder in a blender, or use an immersion blender in a bowl. If you don’t have a blender, be sure to whisk thoroughly to eliminate any clumps.
- Cover and reserve in the refrigerator until you’re ready to churn!
- Dispense the ice cream into a bowl and top with almonds, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
In the Ice Cream Depot
- For the entire batch, set the ICD to 16
*Please do not add toppings into the ICD machine, as it may cause damage.