Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with our quick and easy Irish Coffee Soft Serve. Using only four ingredients–five if you add whiskey–this recipe can be made in a flash. With such rich flavor, your guests will think you spent hours prepping!
Irish Coffee Soft Serve Ice Cream
By Ice Cream Depot
This frosty treat is creamy with a hint of coffee. For an extra kick, add your favorite Irish Whiskey!
- 1 ½ cups liquid Irish Cream Coffee Creamer (we used International Delight)
- 1 ½ cups half and half
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Cafe Bustello Espresso Instant Coffee Packet
- Mix all the ingredients together, making sure the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into the ICD machine and set to 15.
- Or if you’d like to add in some Irish Whiskey, pour in 2 oz after the first 15 minutes expires.
- Set the ICD machine to 10.
- Check the consistency. If additional time is needed, you can press and hold the START/START button for 2 seconds and the machine will process the Soft Serve an additional 2 minutes.