Creamy, delicious soft serve ice cream that fits your keto diet? Believe it! This keto-friendly, sugar free chocolate recipe uses coconut milk and dark cocoa for a full-flavor treat you can love with zero guilt.
Keto Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream
By Ice Cream Depot
Yield: 10 ½ cup servings
Indulge your sweet tooth with this low carb, gluten free and keto friendly chocolate soft serve ice cream!
- 1 13.5 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup xylitol (to taste) or Swerve
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder (if using dark cocoa, increase to ¾ cup)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine coconut milk, xylitol, cocoa powder and salt into a blender. If you are using an immersion blender, combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend to combine ingredients, about one minute. If you don't have a blender, be sure to whisk thoroughly to eliminate any clumps of powder. Do not over mix.
- Sprinkle xanthan gum over the mixture and stir in.
- Add the whipping cream and vanilla extra and stir to combine.
- For a full batch: Pour in 3 ½ cups of mixture into the SX1000 and set to 16.
Calories: 194, Protein: 12.2 g, Fat: 16 g, Net Carbs: 2.5