This recipe will be perfect for the days when you are reminiscing about summer. Mango has a way to bring back those summertime vibes. This Mango Frozen Yogurt recipe is all the healthy and sweet goodness you could ask for.
Have fun and enjoy!
Mango Frozen Yogurt Recipe
By Ice Cream Depot
A mango frozen yogurt recipe that will have you dreaming about summer.
- 3 1/2 cups of plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of mango puree
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice
- In a large bowl, combine the plain yogurt, sugar, mango puree, and lime juice.
- Mix until smooth with wire whisk, being careful to blend in all lumps.
- Add to your mix to the SX1000 and set the ICD to 12.