We love marshmallows all year long, but there's something special about those fluffy little bunny and chick Peeps that come out during spring. To celebrate our favorite goodie basket treat, we've, of course, turned them into soft serve! This sweet and creamy recipe will have your Easter dinner guests asking for seconds!
Peeps Soft Serve Ice Cream
By Ice Cream Depot
A sweet marshmallowy soft serve treat!
- 16 regular sized Marshmallow Peeps Candies
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- 1 ½ half and half
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Liquid/gel food coloring, same color as the Peeps (optional)
- Place peeps and ½ cup milk into a large bowl. Microwave in 30 second bursts and stir between each interval. Heat until the Peeps have completely melted into the milk.
- Add in the rest of the milk, half and half, sugar, vanilla extract, and food coloring until combined. Let cool.
- Pour 3 ½ cups of the mixture into the SX1000 and set to 15. Top with extra peeps or tinted sugar and enjoy!