There's a reason #PSL trends every year — the magic combination of spices and coffee tingle taste buds and warm bellies just as the seasons starts to turn. Pumpkin spice shows up in just about everything these days, from the coveted latte to vinaigrettes and even moonshine! But we're pretty sure the best way to enjoy pumpkin spice latte flavor is in a dish of creamy, delicious soft serve.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Soft Serve
By Ice Cream Depot
The trendiest fall flavor in town gets the soft-serve treatment it so richly deserves. Yummy!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, dissolve the instant espresso in milk.
- Whisk the sugar into the espresso mixture until dissolved.
- Mix in pumpkin puree until well combined.
- Add in the pumpkin pie spice and half & half.
- Mix well. Pour into ICD SX1000 and set to 15.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!