Fresh strawberries make this soft serve recipe amazing.
Sure, you can cheat by adding some Nestle strawberry syrup or even sundae topping to your normal vanilla recipe. But if you don't like that saccharin-sweet fake-strawberry flavor, this is it.
Strawberry Soft Serve Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp xantham gum
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until strawberries are fully blended in (roughly 60 seconds).
- If you have time, chill in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight). It helps the flavors meld.
- Blend to combine ingredients before using.
In the Ice Cream Depot
- For the entire batch, set the ICD to 16.
- For single or double-sized servings, set the ICD to 12.