Hooray for October! This is THE month for sweet-tooths and candy lover's, and we've got a treat sure to please both. We took one of America's favorite Halloween candies — Reese's Peanut Butter Cups — and turned it into a soft-serve creation that's so good it's scary!
"There's Chocolate In My Peanut Butter" Soft Serve
By Ice Cream Depot
Sweet milk-chocolate and creamy Reese's Peanut Butter come together in a ghoulishly good soft-serve dessert.
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- 1 ½ cup half and half
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup Reese’s peanut butter
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's Pieces (optional for garnish)
- Combine the milk, half and half, cream, sugar, vanilla, cocoa powder and peanut butter in a blender, or use an immersion blender in a bowl. If you don’t have a blender, be sure to whisk thoroughly to eliminate any clumps.
- Cover and save in the refrigerator until you’re ready to churn!
- Pour 3 ½ cups into the ICD and set to 13.
- When done processing, dispense and top with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or Reese’s Pieces… or heck, why not both!?