Lately, we have been summertime dreaming and this recipe is nothing short of summer. It is the perfect mix of chocolate and coconut.
If If you're not a coconut lover, that's okay! The cocoa powder masks the coconut taste so it doesn't overpower this recipe at all. Even the coconut haters in the office couldn't get enough!
This super creamy and super delicious vegan recipe was a breeze to make in the SX1000. The non-vegans in the office couldn't tell that it was a vegan recipe either!
Start the summer with a stacked arsenal of ice cream recipes. Here's our newest Vegan Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream Recipe.
Vegan Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
2 (13.5 oz) cans of full-fat coconut milk
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup good quality unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a pot over medium heat, add all the ingredients and stir.
- Allow to simmer until thickened slightly, about 8 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool in refrigerator (10 minutes)
In the Ice Cream Depot
- For the entire batch, set the ICD to 13.
- If you want to skip step 2, increase your SX1000 settings by adding 2 minutes.