Lately, we have been summertime dreaming and this recipe is nothing short of summer. It is the perfect mix of chocolate and coconut. If you're not a coconut lover, that's okay! The cocoa powder masks the coconut taste so it doesn't overpower this recipe at all. Even the coconut haters in the office couldn't get enough!
This super creamy and super delicious vegan recipe was a breeze to make in the SX1000. The non-vegans in the office couldn't tell that it was a vegan recipe either!
Vegan Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
By Ice Cream Depot
A super creamy and delicious vegan chocolate coconut recipe.
- 2 (13.5 oz) cans of full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cup vegan sugar
- 1/2 cup good quality unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a pot over medium heat, add all the ingredients and stir.
- Allow to simmer until thickened slightly, about 8 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool in refrigerator (10 minutes).
- For a full batch, pour 3.5 cups into the SX1000 and set to 13. If you want to skip step 2, increase your SX1000 settings by adding 2 minutes.